Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I wring some snarky humor from a Sandman Interview at PWMania

It can be found here. It's not really revelatory or a shoot or anything. According to old Sandy himself (which is something I'd never call him to his face, but will totally use here), he didn't quit over a beef with Ricky Steamboat, but instead because he wanted to spend more time with his family, presumably because Raven needs a break from them. Apparently Tod Gordon is taking his bookings. Yes, that Tod Gordon. So, if you want a cane swinging drunk to appear at your next birthday party or quincenera, then now you know how to set it up. You're welcome. Now that I've brought that idea up, I'm wondering how much money it would take to get Brad Armstrong to dress up as Archnaman and fight him in my backyard. I would totally do that if I won the lottery. Which is why I should never have money.

No comments: