Thursday, September 20, 2007

Another WWE.com link

I'm starting to look like a shill for them. Which I would be if they paid me. Or at least sent me some free DVDs and a CM Punk shirt. I'm a cheap date like that.

Anyway, my corporate masters at WWE.com currently have a poll about famous midgets in history, tying in to my boy Hornswoggle's ascension from human foreign object to Crusierweight Champion and McMahon family member. Really, I just wanted to write the phrase famous midgets in history, and this link was the best way to justify it. I notice a lack of Wee Man from Jackass on there, which amuses me, because I would love it if that meant that Vince held a grudge against him for their pulling out of Summerslam. I really do hope he's that petty, that's he's sitting in his office, yelling at staffers for even acknowledging that particular famous midget. Hey, maybe that's why Cor Von was released! Also, I'd say little person, but midget is a much funnier word.

No comments: