Sunday, September 30, 2007

Serious Tommy Dreamer Bandanna Update!

Apparently, I am a major asshole for making fun of Tommy Dreamer and his bald spot obscuring bandanna. Never mind that the cynical side of me thinks that this story is about as believable as the stunt granny from that "Secrets of Wrestling Revealed" show (especially since the kid's ailment is left incredibly vague in the column). I'll go along with the idea that Tommy's wearing a bandanna to raise a kid's spirit. Hopefully he'll pull a Babe Ruth and call his shot on Elijah Burke on Tuesday; a ball shot, that is. I'm still gonna laugh at his bald spot, too, although that's just petty. Mainly, I just wanted to use that title and this post is just here to kill time. Self indulgent, sure, but it's my blog, damn it; the whole thing just exists for me to indulge myself anyway.

No comments: